The Hamamatsu PDE-Neo is a revolutionary ICG fluorescent imaging device. The Hamamatsu PDE-Neo is used to view images of blood flow during surgery.
Near Infrared fluorescence imager with white light and mapping features. Applications include evaluation of tissue perfusion, and related circulation in free flaps. The Hamamatsu PDE can also be used to track lymphs in surgery.* This innovative technique shows considerable promise for mapping lymphedema patients with ICG fluorescence.
- Upgrade to PDE released in 2014
- Improved visibility of fluorescence
- Full color/white light camera built-in
- Color mapping tool for fluorescent analysis
- Works with ICG Fluorescence
- Compact handheld design
- Budget-friendly buying options
- Options to purchase with stand, recorder and monitor, or alone
- Handheld controls for surgeon, as well as separate controls for assistant
About Mitaka USA Inc.Mitaka’s microsurgery solutions are built for the surgeon who is Dedicated to Performance. Surgeons never stop improving their skills, and Mitaka never stops working with innovative partners to improve its products. With the same level of precision, Mitaka works to meet the needs of customers proactively so that they can focus on what really matters. Mitaka USA, Inc. is focused on developing new technologies in the fields of microscopic, fluorescent, and 3D surgical imaging. mitakausa.com