KoAg Illuminated Disposable Bipolar Forceps
Forceps with the inclusion of fiber-optic illumination. Connects to a multitude of surgical light sources via 12’ fiberoptic cable. Providing consistency to every case with the attributes of a new instrument, sold in boxes of 5.
- ILLUMINATED KoAg™ forceps with the inclusion of fiber-optic illumination. Connects to a multitude of surgical light sources via 12’ fiberoptic cable.
- SILVER PLATED TIPS Silver is selected for its low contact resistance and low affinity for bonding with proteins.
- ALUMINUM BODY The forceps are designed to wick away excess heat while being relatively lightweight.
- VISIBILITY Designed with enhanced sight lines to the tip in every aspect from the shape to the coating.
- ANTI-SCISSOR STOP Conceived to help the tips meet even under pressure.
- SINGLE USE Providing consistency to every case with the attributes of a new instrument, sold in boxes of 5.
- PIGTAIL CORD CONNECTION Eliminating the plug was decided for more comfortable and balanced ergonomics.
|Part Number||Length||Tip Size|
About Kogent Surgical
Kogent Surgical is a legacy innovator Medical Device manufacturer specializing in Electrosurgery, Ultrasonic Tissue Aspiration, Surgical Site Illumination and Microsurgical Instrumentation. Our experienced team has over 40 years of design, manufacturing and quality control of microsurgical instrumentation. kogentsurgical.com