Mizuho Neurovascular Doppler
Mizuho offers an essential, cost-effective, intraoperative Doppler confirmation that reduces the need for angiograms during neurosurgical and vascular procedures.
Mizuho offers an essential, cost-effective, intraoperative Neurovascular Doppler confirmation that reduces the need for angiograms during neurosurgical and vascular procedures.
- Mizuho 8 MHz Surgical Doppler System – The Mizuho 8 MHz Surgical Doppler System is an easy-to-use, portable, audio blood flow detector that identifies and assesses critical blood vessels. The system’s disposable probes, along with the 8 MHz Transceiver, is specifically system’s disposable probes, along with the 8 MHz Transceiver, is specifically designed for delicate surgical procedures.The sterile, single-use probes help ensure patient safety while offering you substantial efficiency and convenience.
- Vascular 8 MHz Doppler Probe – During carotid surgery, the Mizuho 8 MHz Surgical Doppler System aids in technical verification of the endarterectomy.
- Kelly Endonasal 8 MHz Doppler Probe – This highly sensitive, low-profile Doppler probe allows real-time carotid localization for microscopic and endoscopic trans sphenoidal procedures.
- Mizuho 20 MHz Surgical Doppler System – The Mizuho Surgical Doppler confirms the results of surgical intervention during the procedure and helps save time and money in reducing the need for angiograms. The unique features of the Mizuho Surgical Doppler make it ideal for intra operative use in neurosurgical and vascular applications. Unlike a common pocket Doppler, the Mizuho Surgical Doppler operates at a very high frequency of 20 MHz. This means the probe tip emits a tightly focused signal with a very shallow depth of penetration.
- 20 MHz Surgical Probe – The Mizuho 20 MHz Surgical Doppler probe is easy to use. The probe tip is 2mm in diameter, making it extremely precise, while not taking up the whole field of view.
- 20 MHz Surgical Micro Probe – Although similar to the 20 MHz Surgical Doppler Probe, the bayonet handle probe features a low profile tip which has a diameter of 0.8mm. This allows probe features a low profile tip which has a diameter of 0.8mm.This allows for optimal visibility around the surgical site.
Mizuho America, Inc.
Eighty-plus years of innovation and leadership. Mizuho is committed to physicians, facilities and the patients they serve. Continuous collaboration with the world's leading surgeons and designers, coupled with aggressive R&D and product acquisition strategies, keep Mizuho on technology's leading edge, assuring continuous improvements in both product performance and patients' quality of life. mizuho.com