MOZART Specimen Tomosynthesis System
Allows entire tumor removal in a single procedure with maximum breast conservation. Enables surgeons to differentiate between healthy and involved tissue for greater breast conservation.
- Creates true 3D images of breast specimens in 1mm slices in a single operation.
- Independently associated with a lower re-excision rates (up to 50%) compared to Faxitron 2D imaging.
- More accurate than 2D imaging for identifying positive margins.
- Provides superior visibility through dense breast tissue.
- Reduces the likelihood of excising healthy breast tissue unnecessarily.
- Enables superior cosmesis for the patient.
- Reduces need for time consuming orthogonal views.
At Kubtec®, our passion is producing transformative specimen imaging systems that enable medical professionals to provide the best quality of care for their patients. Our pioneering advances, such as 3D breast specimen tomosynthesis for breast cancer treatment; advanced 2D digital X-ray imaging; augmented intelligence and voice control, are redefining specimen imaging and healthcare standards for the 21st century. Used by breast surgeons, pathologists, and radiologists at centers of excellence world-wide, our award-winning specimen imaging systems ensure the highest level of performance to provide the best outcomes for breast cancer patients. All Kubtec digital X-ray products are made with pride in the USA. kubtec.com