Ophthalmic Microscope Proveo 8
The Proveo 8 ophthalmic microscope provides the exact image you need at each moment of your procedure. Like a precision timepiece every element of the Proveo 8 microscope interconnects and works in perfect synchrony to optimize your view.
Don’t waste time re-adjusting your microscope during anterior or posterior surgery – work interruption-free with the Proveo 8.
- See more detail without refocusing thanks to FusionOptics technology
- Benefit from constant red reflex with CoAx 4 illumination
- Just one foot-tap optimizes your view during each surgery phase thanks to pre-programmed settings plus a host of other workflow features
- Make better informed decisions, fast by extending your microscope with digital guidance and imaging technologies
The Proveo 8 microscope anticipates your needs in the OR and responds without hesitation, for a smooth, uninterrupted workflow.
- Pre-program settings for light, focus, and magnification according to procedure and surgery phase, then change with just a tap of the footswitch
- Select Quick Focus to switch between two focal planes and Quick Tilt for speed in glaucoma cases
- Save precious time between surgeries thanks to intuitive set-up and automatic reset when the swing arm is moved up
- Confirm your settings with just one glance to the surgeon information panel above the oculars
More detail, less refocusing
See more detail in one view and reduce time-consuming refocusing thanks to groundbreaking FusionOptics technology from Leica Microsystems.
FusionOptics technology overcomes previous optical limitations by combining high resolution and depth of field. You benefit from one crisp, texture-rich image from the edge of a detached membrane to the retina.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths
- One beam path provides 40% increased depth of field
- The other beam path provides high resolution
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image
Stable Red Reflex, Consistent Images
Focus on your cataract surgery and be confident that you’ll have an constant, uncompromised view.
You can rely on stable red reflex and optimal image contrast thanks to CoAx 4, coaxial LED illumination.
Plus, all observers – surgeon, assistant, and camera – work with the same enhanced view during the entire surgical procedure.
- Four individual coaxial beam paths and linked zoom system, deliver straight red reflex for all observers.
- Adjust the illumination diameter to each individual patient’s eye – so no light is lost. This means lower light can be used while still achieving maximum contrast.
About Leica Microsystems
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Its close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. Leica Microsystems has six manufacturing facilities in five countries, with sales and service organizations in 20 countries. The company is headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany. leica-microsystems.com