Schure Loc XPS
Increase operating room performance and productivity with the new SchureMed Schure Loc™ XPS. With no foot pedals, hoses, hydraulics or power cords around the operating room table, Schure Loc™ XPS combines strength and flexibility when intra-operatively adjusting the operative limb.
The Schure Loc™ XPS maintains steady positioning from start-to-finish, the whole surgical team can focus on the open or arthroscopic limb procedure – no need to have the surgical aid hold the patient’s limb during the procedure! Great for beach chair or lateral position and coming soon – Schure Loc™ XPS for elbow, wrist, knee or ankle surgery.
- Single release lever releases all joints – locking in place when released
- Easily attached to any OR table – ready for immediate use
- Smooth, effortless positioning enhances operative site exposure
- Decrease surgeon fatigue and improve OR team productivity
- Convenient Schure Loc™ Shoulder Kit includes a sterile drape, foam hand/forearm holder and self-adherent wrap
- 500 lb patient weight capacity
More Product Info
SchureMed Surgical Patient Positioning
SchureMed’s focus, as a medical equipment manufacturer, is on providing innovative surgical patient positioning equipment and devices. Our design practice is centered on improving patient safety and comfort, while addressing critical patient positioning challenges that gynecological, urological, laparoscopic, and orthopedic surgical procedures present. schuremed.com