ATON™ Medical Headlight Features
- AtoN™ is the latest in fiber optic headlight technology today offering the most clean, crisp spot from its advanced low profile design.
- AtoN™ fits all BFW™ light sources and will fit any fiber optic light source with an ACMI port.
- Its air-tight two-piece construction, allows AtoN™ to be cleaned both inside and out.
- It comes standard with our 10-foot Cobra Cable™ offering a virtually indestructible internal aluminum coil positioned at the lower half of the cable where it is most likely to sustain damage from heavy use and is available with our regular 7 or 10-foot fiber optic cables.
- AtoN™ is available with our Classic or Key West™ “Bikini “headbands.
- Fully Adjustable Iris Offers Crisp Spot Size from 0.5” to 4.25” measured @ 16” from the Lens
- Low Profile, Lightweight Optic 1.5 oz. (43.4g)
- Robust For Toughest Conditions
- Uniquely sealed two-piece construction allows cleaning both inside and out
- BFW/ACMI cable enables use with other light source brands
- Designed and Built in USA
- Custom Fiber Optic Cable with more than 9,000 strands delivers high light transmission and affords usability with up to 30% damage
- BFW 1200: AtoN™ Classic w/10’ Cobra Cable ™
- BFW 1252: AtoN™ Key West™ w/10’ Cobra Cable™
- BFW 1255: AtoN™ Classic w/10’ FOC
- BFW 1257: AtoN™ Key West™ w/10’ FOC
- BFW 1260: AtoN™ Classic w/7’ FOC
- BFW 1262: AtoN™ Key West™ w/7’ FOC
- BFW 1248: AtoN™ Optic Only