HATTERAS™ Additional Features
- 3 digit LED Brightness Display
- Compatible with BFW Mobile Stand or Stackable with Most Endoscopic Carts and Booms
- Push Button Membrane with Controls for Fower, Standby, Brightness Up/Down,
- Display Brightness Levels
- Overheating Prevention System That Shuts Down the Unit in the Event Device Gets Too Hot and Will Enable Fans to Cool The LED
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty with Extended Warranty Options Available
- BFW 1600: Hatteras™ LED Light Source
- BFW 9893: Mobile Stand
- BFW 1500: XtremeBEAM™ w/ Classic – 10′ Cobra Cable™
- BFW 1552: XtremeBEAM™ w/ Key West™ “Bikini” – 10′ Cobra Cable™
- Input Voltage 100‐240 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 1A
- Hospital Grade Line Cord, IEC 60320 Approved
- Two High Breaking Capacity, Slow Blow Fuses, 4A, 250VAC
Safety, Regulatory Compliance
- IEC 60601‐1 Edition 3 (2008)
- IEC 60601‐1‐2 Edition 3 (2007)
- IEC 60601‐2‐18 Edition 3 (2009)
- AAMI ES60601‐1 Edition 1 (2005)
- CSA C22.2 NO 60601‐1:08 Edition 2 (2008)
At BFW™ we understand the medical profession's demands like no other. With more than 40 years of experience, we strive to be a technological pioneer, while our competitors tinker with dated technologies that have met their limits.
Our latest innovations are the next generation of dynamic surgical and examination illumination systems that revolutionize the global medical community’s understanding about lighting solutions.
"The BFW™ Intelligent Approach" marks a new direction for medical lighting as a whole—by setting the pace for superior clinical performance that is safer while retaining intensity and color temperature a great deal longer using far less energy, eliminating costly lamp changes and reducing environmental hazards associated with disposal – all of which astronomically reduce operational cost beyond current industry expectation.