Break the boundaries of oncology treatment with Edge™ Radiosurgery, a new all-Varian, comprehensive radiosurgery system. Designed for radiosurgical ablation, Edge Radiosurgery is a dedicated, end-to-end system for performing non-invasive procedures anywhere in the body—wherever radiation is indicated.
- Calibrated for submillimeter accuracy through a combination of innovative technologies.
- Developed for optimal speed and efficiency to track the target in real-time.
- Tailored to your patient’s needs, while fulfilling your essential clinical requirements.
- Designed from a history of reliable platforms that enable you to treat patients with confidence.
- Stay in step with the ever-changing radiosurgery environment through flexibility and scalability.
About VarianVarian Medical Systems is the world's leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy, and brachytherapy. The company supplies informatics software for managing comprehensive cancer clinics, radiotherapy centers, and medical oncology practices. Varian is a premier supplier of tubes and digital detectors for X-ray imaging in medical, scientific, and industrial applications and also supplies X-ray imaging products for cargo screening and industrial inspection.